Founded in 1991, Wessex Cleaning Equipment is an award-winning family-fan business in Southampton that exists to change what customers know about managing cleaning equipment and machinery. By working with us, you will have the ability to create a sustainable future that reinvests into communities and the less privileged. We are also working hard to reduce our environmental impact, and are working to become carbon neutral in 2021/22.
When you join Team Wessex, you are not only joining the Wessex family, but you are helping us to make an impact on thousands of lives, right here in the UK.
We pride ourselves on our employees and the support that we give for your future growth and development. We operate our business with a ‘One Team’ mentality that exists to give everyone an equal opportunity to excel and produce collaborative ideas that help the team and business. Our flat management structure means every employee is treated equally and has the same opportunities to produce excellence for our customers.
About the Person:
To continue our path of success, we are looking for exceptional individuals that each have something unique to bring to our business. You will always put the customer at the forefront of all decision making to deliver an exceptional service.
You need to be passionate about making a difference in your community and nation wide by aiding our company to achieve its sustainability and environmental goals. You need to be collaborative, forthcoming and willing to learn in a fast-paced, yet supportive environment.
If you want to join a growing and embracing company, join Team Wessex.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Executive to cover the sale of cleaning equipment and janitorial supplies throughout the South of England.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be expected to undertake the following key activities:
- Face to face new business development
- Ensure outstanding levels of customer service
- Planned & speculative customer visits
- Managing & growing existing customer accounts
- Researching new business leads
- Identifying new product opportunities
- Work in conjunction with our office based sales support team
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous field sales experience
- Excellent face to face selling
- Business to business selling
- Sales of office or cleaning supplies, consumables, PPE, work wear or other similar commodity or consumable product ranges
- Highly self motivated, with excellent time management & planning skills
- A full UK driving licence is essential