The Environmental Policy of Wessex Cleaning Equipment & Janitorial Supplies Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
The Management of the Company recognises that our activities have an environmental impact and in developing this policy we seek to confirm our commitment to manage environmental issues properly.
This policy has the full support of the Directors. In implementing this commitment to manage our environmental impact properly we will:
- Fully comply with environmental regulations.
- Ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into our business decisions
- Ensure that we use risk assessments in order to identify potential environmental risks to our businesses.
- Actively pursue opportunities to minimise the environmental impact of our operations, concentrating particularly on the use of energy, waste disposal, and water discharges
- Attempt to develop a wider understanding of environmental issues among our suppliers, employees.
- Regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain properly aligned to the need to reduce waste and encourage the most effective utilisation of scarce resources
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.